Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Progress Report: 11 Weeks Strong


Yes...... this is yet another LATE weight loss update and I do apologize. Fat Little Fit Girl is still LOSING WEIGHT! It's been such a long time that I'm sure some of you were beginning to wonder, lol.

At the end of this week, I will be 12 weeks into my weight loss journey. I'm feeling great and seeing differences body wise. It gets hard sticking to my workout regimen and meal plan but I feel like I'm managing well.

Here's my 11 week progress report. To date, I've lost a total of 27 lbs. I'm almost 30 pounds down ya'll! Take a look at my progress so far and please share your progress with me. Also, don't hesitate to send me questions or ask for one on one encouragement! Stay strong during your fight to fabulous!!!




Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake. ~Author Unknown

(Hilarious right?!?! Stop sedating the HEALTHY person within you! lol. I'm totally guilty of this.)

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome for taking responsibility and getting yourself to a healthier weight. http://bit.do/e4ntN

    ReplyDelete