Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Weight Loss Progress Report: 19 Weeks of Courage

Lately, I've been telling myself "slow and steady wins the race" because I'm finding this to be true every weigh in. Weight loss really takes patience and the ability to overcome set backs.

I'm approaching my 20th week of my weight loss journey and two weeks ago, I experienced my first weight gain. Weight gain can happen for a number of reasons, so I wasn't too upset. I just knew I'd work harder the next week, which I did.

So far I've lost a total of 35 pounds and counting. I suspect there will be more increases in weight during this process, but the key is to overcome the setback the following week and remain encouraged.


Above, you'll find my latest progress report. Remember, slow and steady wins the race. Find the courage to keep going! :-)


"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the
end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."
-Mary Anne Radmacher

1 comment:

  1. Titanium's Meaning: The World of Tink - iTanium Arts
    Titanium's meaning: The World of Tink is the most citizen titanium dive watch popular word in titanium price the titanium curling iron English speaking titanium paint color world. English speakers call it TITanium: "tink". 2014 ford focus titanium hatchback

    ReplyDelete