Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Carrot Cake Blues

Work can be the worst place to be when trying to lose weight. There's cake for every celebration. Cake for retirements, cake for birthdays, cake for anniversaries and cake just because office folks like cake. Unfortunately, today I had a fight with a piece of carrot cake. I mean... it was intense. I could just hear it arguing back and forth with me and sadly, the carrot cake won. :-(

Lol. You guys are probably like WTH is wrong with this girl. Seriously though, I went through a mental rumble with this cake. I ended up eating a small piece and the 274 lbs girl I use to be, was almost ready to make her appearance. I almost went back for seconds yall. Luckily, I didn't.

But any who... I'm going to put in work at the gym for the rest of the week because of this stupid piece of carrot cake. More calories consumed means more time at the gym for me.

SMH...we'll see how this turns out at weigh in on Friday. Y'all pray for a sista. lol!
"Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional."
- Roger Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment